Why not make a good steak great? So with a few simple herbs and spices, we made this spicy steak rub. This dry rub brings out all the best of a good steak and also gives a little spice. The spicy part is not that much. But it sounds undoubtedly better.
We may call this a steak rub, but this spicy steak rub also does well with chicken and potatoes.
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- ½ tbsp coarse salt
- ½ tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- ½ tsp cumin
- Mix everything, and the dry rub is ready.
- Buy the best steak you can afford and sprinkle a little over the steak. A little does a lot.
- Prepare the steak as you like and then let us know that it works.