You can adjust this sweet dry rub to your own taste. It tastes great on brisket and other beef, as well as chicken and pork. Most brisket rubs contain a lot of salt, which is not suitable for everyone.
This dry rub itself is a lot spicier so that you probably won’t even miss the salt. After heating, the taste will be a lot milder, so don’t be afraid that it will become too hot.
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of smoked paprika powder
- 3 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic granulate
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon of chipotle pepper
- Mix all ingredients and keep cool and dry.